It’s your one stop shop! The first thing I added to my baby registry when I was pregnant with my first son was a hospital grade duel breast pump. It was one of the most expensive items on my registry, and also one I thought I was going to have to purchase myself. Six weeks shy of my little guy making his debut into world I would learn that I could get the same breast pump for free! I was ecstatic and also very upset that I had to find this information which took a lot of time. This is why I love a family run company such as The Breastfeeding Shop. They have a simplified process so that moms-to-be can apply and receive their hospital grade breast pump at little or no cost through their insurance. They provide an online form that you fill out. Once submitted they’ll take care of the rest. The Breastfeeding Shop works closely with Military Families and TRICARE Insurance as well!! So if you’re a Mom to be or knows one that you see that PUMP on their baby registry…..SHOW them this post and head over to The Breastfeeding Shop!
Breastfeeding has been one of my favorite parts of being a Mommy. The benefits my Baby and I have received have been so rewarding. While we know the studies of all the health benefits breastfeeding provides. One of the best benefits is the bonding Baby and you will develop. Breastfeeding coincides with baby wraps, carriers, walk, co-sleeping, and snuggle time. Each one of these activities allows you develop a deeper bond and while some may say you’re spoiling Baby, just know you can never give your Baby too much love. Co-Sleeping had been a staple with my first son, I never planned on co-sleeping with my children. However, breastfeeding and co-sleeping made the two work better during long nights. We also slept through the night better as we both were comfortable, Baby nurse through the night and I could cuddle him. While we would go for walks around the block or to a park. A carrier allowed my sons to stay close to me but also made it easier for them to nurse. The bonding we experience on our outings are memorable.
Breastfeeding is an amazing experience. While I got to enjoy the bonding my babies and I had. Aunties, Daddy, and Grandmas wanted to share that bond to. By utilizing a breast pump, they too could feed the Baby and bond with them. The Breastfeeding Shop is the perfect stop for a hospital grade pump. They work with your insurance to ensure you get the best pump and at little or no cost to you! Just fill out this form here and they will do the rest! Your Baby is only small for a short amount of time, make sure to bond and enjoy those special moments.
Breastfeeding has so many benefits that is great for Mom and Baby! I breastfed both my boys and I’m so glad I was able to. I nursed both of them for over a year. Breastfeeding while tough sometimes, was easier to adjust to when I saw the benefits. I made a list of 5 benefits, which I compiled from different medical sources as well as from my doctor.
- Body Changes: If you decide to breastfeed as soon as your Baby arrives, the body changing benefits are unbelievable. As soon as your little one starts nursing, your body begins to shrink your uterus back to it’s state before Baby. You will physically feel your uterus shrinking in the form of craps. To me this was an amazing feeling and I watched my body shrink over the weeks after Baby.
- Antibodies: Your breastmilk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off bacteria and viruses. Which lowers your Baby’s risk of allergies or asthma.
- Breastfeed Longer: Studies have showed, babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months have fewer infections, respiratory illness, or diarrhea.
- Bonding: The experience of bonding between Mommy and their Baby during breastfeeding is a surreal feeling. You also, get extra snuggles and hugs!
- Routine: Mommy and Baby have a better adjustment to setting a better routine while breastfeeding. This allows Baby to understand schedules such as sleep and eating, which helps early development into their toddler years.
I knew breastfeeding was good for my boys but didn’t realize how rewarding it was until I experience all the benefits!!! One of the things that helped me understand the benefits was obtaining a breast pump through my insurance. I recommend, “The Breastfeeding Shop.” They are a family owned business which specializes with TriCare Insurance and Military Moms. To see if you qualify for a free breast pump, click on this form and fill in your information. Once submitted, The Breastfeeding Shop will check into your insurance and let you know which pump you are able to select! It’s that simple, and now knowing the amazing benefits it’s worth getting pump and increasing your supply.