Baby Baby and I came across CozyPhones just a few weeks ago. I’m glad we did, especially for comfortable quiet time listening. He loves to watch his iPad and play games however, sometimes a little too loud…lol! So, when we decided to try out the Green Froggy CozyPhones and they worked, I was thrilled. CozyPhones are headphones but in a headband design. They come in a variety of colors, fabrics, and designs for adults and children. The soft material make them easy to wear without any hassle of putting anything in your ears. The cord is braided, which keeps it from tangling and is 52″ long. The speakers are thin and produce amazing sound, I’m not sure how much quality you need for “5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed” hahaha but it’s there. The speakers also can be removed when it comes time to wash the headband! Overall, we are fans of CozyPhones and can’t wait to get some more styles soon!
- Easy slip on headwear
- Soft comfortable material
- cord is braided, making it soft and durable
- Fun prints & designs for adults & children
- It’s quiet! lol…no need to listen to “Finger Family” on repeat ;p
- Washable & durable, just remove speakers prior to washing!
- It’s a pro yet a con, the long cord…any cord is caution with a toddler. Just stay present during use.
You can learn more and order CozyPhones on their website: